It is the right of every employee to have a Contract of Employment. A Statement of Terms and Conditions of Employment is the cornerstone in communication between you and your employees because it covers valuable and important information about ‘expectations’ in this professional relationship.
It is fair to say that Employment Contracts do not need to be in writing to be legally valid but having professionally prepared Contracts of Employment prevents ambiguity and inconsistency.
Smart contracts involve trusted partners
- pHReedom HR will ensure your Contracts of Employment are branded, cultural compatible and legally compliant and without bias.
- pHReedom HR will ensure you know the difference between a ‘Contract of Service’ and a ‘Contract for Service’.
- pHReedom HR will provide you with the right set of Terms and Conditions of Employment to suit your business.
- pHReedom HR gives you access to Director Service Agreements.
- pHReedom HR give you the opportunity to access Fixed Term Contracts, Zero Hours Contracts and Offer Letters.
A value proposition is truly the beginning of treating people right
- pHReedom HR will provide you with a bespoke Contract of Employment Service which means we can tailor and produce individual Offer Letters and Contracts of Employment for all your new starts.
- pHReedom HR will work with you if you need or want to vary your Terms and Conditions of Employment.
- pHReedom HR will ensure that the appropriate measurements are put in place if you wish to harmonise your Terms and Conditions of Employment so that you are legally safe and wholly compliant during and after the transition.
- pHReedom HR gives you access to our professional consultation services for the purposes of changing or varying your Terms and Conditions of Employment.
- pHReedom HR will be by your side every step of the way when you need us for a Merger or Acquisition so that you comply with all the rules and laws governing the Transfer of Undertakings (TUPE) for the Protection of Employees.
- pHReedom HR will ensure you understand the difference between Express and Implied Terms of Contract
Make a quick enquiry
If you are interested in pHReedom, fill out the form below and we will be in touch
pHReedom HR Services