For some of us making the decision to change our job or take the next step in our career can be monumental. We know how important that decision is and that it doesn’t simply come down to salary anymore.
Working very closely with both our clients and our candidates we are clear and transparent, personable and ethical, approachable and friendly, professional and focussed. We are systematic and thorough in our resolve to get the selection process right as such you will find our candidature recruitment process hereinafter robust and unassailable.
We can only act for and represent candidates who genuinely believe in our principles and high standards as set out below:
- pHReedom Recruitment means you attending an interview. We won’t just call you, we want to meet you face to face and get to know you
- pHReedom Recruitment ensures we capture and match you with the right company and the right colleagues so that expectations truly synchronise
- pHReedom Recruitment is about honesty and integrity. We will tell you if we don’t think the vacancy you are applying for is right for you but equally we will try our utmost to find you a job compatible with your skill, character and career or job aspirations
- pHReedom Recruitment will ensure we place you in the right position that will help nurture your talent so that you can flourish and release your potential
- pHReedom Recruitment means being comfortable with us and our ability to represent you
- pHReedom Recruitment never makes promises that it cannot deliver
- pHReedom Recruitment gives you the opportunity to register with us but it doesn’t guarantee you immediate success, it simply promises that we’ll do our level best to assist you if we can and if we can’t help you we’ll tell you we can’t. We won’t keep you in the dark
Latest pHReedom Vacancies
Head Chef For Luxurious Boutique Country House Hotel
Posted - 18 Apr 2018
Location - Dumfries and Galloway
Permanent | £25,000 - £30,000 per annum plus benefits. DoE - Salary may be negotiable.
A talented Head Chef with strong ambition, focus and creative flair is required to demonstrate their passion for quality food and place this unique and much loved local propertyFind Out More